Now Caminofácil lets you book your taxi through our website, in a fast, easy and secure way, with the guarantee of our long-running experience helping pilgrims on the Camino.
How does it work?
It's easy! You can book your taxi online from our web page taxi.caminofacil.net.
- Click on the "Taxi" tab in our main page.
- Type in your origin and your destination. Try to be as precise as possible when typing your address: for example, type "estación de tren de Burgos", rather than just "Burgos", or "Hotel Carlton, Logroño", rather than just "Logroño". (The addresses should be in spanish, though).
- Pick the number of passengers. Our system will provide you with a price for a 4-seat taxi or a 8 seat one, depending on this information.
- Our system will provide you with a quote for the trip. If you wish, you can type in your data and make the reservation, paying through our secure gateway.
Terms of service
Please note the following details:
- We accept bookings for the following day up to 21:00. (In other words: if you need to book a taxi for tomorrow, you can book it today up to 21:00).
- The price includes a "start of service" fee of 5 euros, in addition to the price per km.
- The price doesn't include the possible tolls, in case the traveller decides to go through toll roads. Such an additional cost will be supplied by the taxi driver during the trip.
- If the client cancels the trip up to 48 hours before its beginning date, a cancellation fee of 10 euros will be charged.
- If the client cancels the trip within 48 hours of the beginning of the trip, a cancellation fee of 20% of the total price will be charged.
- If the client does not show up at the beginning of the trip, he/she will be charged the complete price of the trip.
- Once at the departure point of the trip, if the traveller is late, the driver will wait up to 30 minutes for free. After that, we will charge a fee of 20 euros for each hour of waiting time.